GROOVE DRUMS Version 1.5
Audio Unit Version
GROOVE DRUMS Version 1.45
• You can use the mouse as a paint tool for creating hits with different velocities.
• Ability to copy the hits of an instrument to another instrument with a drag & drop or a context menu.
• Synchronization of external MIDI notes (version 1.43).
• Initialization of equalizers.
• Improvements in CPU resources and the resources used by the edit window.
GROOVE DRUMS Version 1.4
• Standalone version allowing its use without the need for a host sequencer and so be able to export drum loops independently.
• Independent equalizer by instrument.
• Independent vumeter by instrument.
• Fine tuning controls for Tune.
• SCALE mode for velocity on the V-Tune, which selects the closest note in an editable range.
• Assigning MIDI note for triggering instrument via MIDI Learn.
• The equalizer was not updated when changing programs.
• The wave file browser for Mac version did not accept the AIF files.
• Velocity was not active on independent outputs.
• Removal of transient noise when the reading of a sample was stopped by a hit.
Download the latest update 1.5 of GROOVE DRUMS.
This download is only valid for an update.
If you want the full download, go to